Thule Snowpack Features
- Skis are held firmly by extremely soft rubber arms that grip without damaging the surfaces.
- Due to the integrated vertical spring system, the carrier height is reduced when empty and safely transports today’s thicker skis.
- With the help of a large push button, it is simple to open and close while wearing gloves.
- Due to the extension feet that are incorporated and raise the carrier, there is increased roof clearance for skis with tall bindings.
- Fits directly into the load bars’ T-tracks via the integrated, tool-free mounting hardware (square bar mounting kit available as an accessory)
Technical specifications for the Thule Snowpack
- Load capacity skis (pairs) 2
- Dimensions 37 x 7 x 10 cm
- Loading width 25 cm
- Extra large push-button ✓
- Room for High Bindings ✓
- Locks skis to carrier ✓
- Locks carrier to roof rack ✓
- Fits roof racks with 24×30 mm T-tracks ✓ Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter
- Fits Thule WingBar Evo ✓
- Fits Thule WingBar ✓
- Fits Thule SquareBar ✓ Adapter/s required: Thule SquareBar Adapter 4-pack
- Fits Thule SlideBar ✓
- Model number 732400